Friday, November 20, 2009

ok, wow

So 2 months might seem like a long time to not update your portfolio blog, but we HAVE been doing school every day, I swear!
I just got done grading a whole pile of workbooks and sorting artwork and finding pictures.  And I tell you, I am comitted to getting this thing caught up today.
So, what I thought I would do is take pictures of whole workbooks and give a rundown of what they contain.  These two are CRAZY for workbooks and are sailing through them just as fast as I can give them out.
 
This new blogger makes it very difficult to post pictures with captions so my next post will be all the photos of the workbooks followed by a post about all the skills.  I know, it's a little crazy but it will save me hours of frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment