Thursday, March 18, 2010

To Linda From Shelby

Dear Linda,

I wanted to tell you about school.  My favorite subject is math and why I love it so much
is because you can take away and add  and it's so fun. We do art every day it is sooo fun.  I LOVE YOU TOO.  I have been writing in a spelling book and it doesn't say to write it in cursive and I did it any way ha ha.
In my Primary Language Lessons I'm memorizing poems, one is called 'A Secret'.  It goes like this:
We have secret just we three
The Robin and I and the sweet cherry tree
The bird told the tree and the tree told me
And nobody knows it but just us three
But of coarse the Roben knows it best
Because she built the... I shant tell the rest
And laid laid the four little... somethings in it
But I'm afraid i shall tell it any minute.
 I have also been singing songs and I am getting better at it, and it is so fun and we go up to see my grandma and we sing with her and play the organ which Lydia does the most and it is so nice to listen to.  Grace does so good in her school books and so does Lydia.

I have learned about China, Egypt, and more. I love China.  It's my fave.  Listning to the way they create clay shapes and pots, pans, and bowls makes me want to make some out of my clay too.
 I have learned about dinosaurs and have been waching video's of them.  I
didint relize how BIG they were!!       

I want to learn more abuot sience but that's ok.  And how life started and how
 the first person was born but I think it was a monky huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

I LOVE organizing ssssoooooooooooo  mmmuuuccchhh.  Painting, sketching, using my imagination is one of the best ways to create art.  When I do art outside, sometimes I make fairy houses for the fairies out of bark, twigs, moss flowers, mushrooms and leaves.  I also take nature walks and find interesting nature to put in our nature bowl.

I love reading the Lizzy McGuire books that Lydia read and gave to me to read.  I am having a lot of fun with them.  I also like to read books about frogs wich I have a frog and toad book which is interesting.  I love a book called Celebrations that shows pictures of children all around the world celebrating holidays where they live.

I can't wait to come and see you again because I want to tell you stories about out here where I live, read to you some and recite some poems I have learned.

See you in April!
Love, Shelby Hyde



                                                                  .I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment